The beautiful doTERRA Volo™ Ultrasonic Diffuser comes in onyx and marble finishes, perfect for any room in the home or office. The Volo has a handcrafted polyresin stone top with a custom diamond pattern and optional light features: light-free, warm and bright amber. This unique diffuser has a customisable output with multiple time settings to suit you. As an added bonus, the Volo™ Diffuser is available as a pairing with Green Mandarin essential oil (15 ml). You will love this fantastic duo!
- One-, three-, and six-hour settings, even when using the highest mist output
- Up to 14 hours on lowest mist output
- Reaches up to 28 square metres
- Auto-dimming timer light
- Optional, ambient light settings: light-free, warm, or bright amber
Wellness is in the Air
- Use clean, room-temperature tap water. Make sure the water level does not exceed the water mark.
- Add 5–12 drops of doTERRA essential oils. You can add more oil for a stronger scent. Experiment with the amount of oil you use and find what works best for you.
- *See diffuser manual for cautions and instructions.
Filling Your Diffuser
Cleaning is a necessary step to ensure that oil residue doesn’t build up in your machine, preventing it from working properly. Periodically, it is a good idea to run your diffuser through a cleaning cycle. If you use your unit every day, then running a cleaning cycle monthly is a good idea. To do so, do the following:
1. Fill your diffuser half way with clean water.
2. Add 10 drops of white vinegar.
3. Let the diffuser run for about 5 minutes to allow the water-vinegar mixture to disperse throughout the unit and clean it.
4. Drain the diffuser completely.
5. Using a cotton swab dipped in vinegar, clean the tight spots and corners of the diffuser.
6. Rinse with clean water.
7. Use a dry cloth to wipe the diffuser and dry it thoroughly.