Packaged in a convenient and smooth roll-on applicator, Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Touch delivers the purifying benefits of Tea Tree essential oil – often referred to as Melaleuca essential oil – diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil. Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Touch can be used to cleanse and purify the skin and nails and to promote a healthy complexion. Melaleuca is ideal to soothe occasional skin irritations and to use after shaving or on the bottoms of feet.
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effects to provide skin with a revitalised freshness.
- Melaleuca has beneficial properties that can help to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Provides reinforcing and rejuvenating benefits for the hair, skin and fingernails.
- Melaleuca helps to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Apply to skin imperfections for a cleansing, rejuvenating effect.
- Use on occasional skin irritations by rolling Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Touch onto affected area.
- Apply after shaving to soothe skin.
- Rub on fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and keep nails looking healthy.
- Roll on bottoms of feet and inside shoes for a fresh aroma and feeling.
PROMOTE CLEAR SKIN
The use of tea tree as a skin cleanser was first discovered by the ancient Aboriginal peoples of Australia. Many people continue to use Tea Tree essential oil, or Melaleuca essential oil, for those same reasons today! Consider adding one to two drops of Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Touch to your facial cleanser or moisturiser for added cleansing properties. Making Melaleuca oil a part of your daily skin routine will help keep your skin clean and give it a glowing appearance!
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Topical use: Apply to touch points such as the back of the neck, wrists, and feet. No dilution required.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.