doTERRA Anchor Steadying blend brings a firm trust in yourself so you can approach your yoga practice and life with calming strength. Featuring Lavender, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Black Pepper, and Patchouli essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, this blend supports your connection to yourself, your community, your emotional harmony and your innate wisdom. The ideal yoga poses to pair with doTERRA Anchor are Seated Meditation, Seated Twist, and Bhu Mudra (one hand on the heart, the other on the Earth).
- Promotes feelings of completeness and courage throughout your yoga practice
- Encourages a sense of a steady foundation from which to move forward
- Helps the user connect to and trust in themselves and their environment
- For best results, pair with the other oils in the dōTERRA Yoga Collection
- Apply to ankles, base of spine, and bottoms of feet to promote feelings of completeness and courage
- Can be used during yoga practice or any time during your day
- The perfect yoga poses to pair with the Anchor’s aroma are Seated Meditation, Seated Twist, and Bhu Mudra (one hand on the heart, the other on the Earth)
- Incorporate Anchor and the entire dōTERRA Yoga Collection to enhance your yoga practice and daily experience
Directions For Use
Full Ingredients List
Indian Sandalwood is highly valued in incense and used during meditation practices all over the world to increase mindfulness. Like Hawaiian Sandalwood, Indian Sandalwood imparts a sense of well-being and has a beneficial effect on mood. Combine Sandalwood with other essential oils, like Lavender and Wild Orange, and and massage into the skin to help promote calm and relaxed feelings.
Black Pepper is a well-known cooking spice used to enhance the flavour of foods. Described as hot, sharp, fruity, and spicy, Black Pepper essential oil can be added to meats, soups, entrées, and salads to enhance flavour. Although Black Pepper is commonly known for its vast culinary uses, its topical benefits are equally noteworthy.
Easily recognised for its rich, musky-sweet fragrance, Patchouli is regularly used in the perfume industry as well as in scented products like laundry detergents and air fresheners. Patchouli essential oil is beneficial to the skin in many ways. It may also help to cleanse and soothe the skin. Additionally, the fragrance of Patchouli may help promote feelings of calmness.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.