THE IMPORTANCE OF SLEEP
Recent research shows that sleep deprivation has a similar effect on your immune system as physical stress or illness. Getting a good night’s rest is vital for your mind and body. While it can be difficult to fall and stay asleep, doTERRA has many calming essential oils that can help you to relax. Featured products: Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Serenity
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep, use in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels for an enhanced effect.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
- Diffuse to promote relaxation and decrease worry.
- Put Ylang Ylang into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.
- Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
- Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
- Add Ylang Ylang to doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
- Take internally for antioxidant support.*
During your facial routine, add one to two drops to your facial toner or moisturiser to promote clear, healthy- looking skin.
Place one drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to freshen the smell and keep unpleasant odours at bay.
Add Cedarwood oil to bathwater for a relaxing spa experience.